We offer help with the following benefits programs:
- CalWORKs (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids)
- Foster Care
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Income (SSDI)
- CAPI (State Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants)
- CalFresh (Food Stamps)
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS)
- General Relief
We also help veterans get the help they need with VA benefits. Get more information on our veterans programs.
- Are your state government benefits being lowered or stopped; or was your application denied? Learn more.
- Did you get a notice from the Social Security Administration that your benefits are being terminated, reduced, or suspended; or that your application was denied; or that you must pay back benefits? Learn more.
- Did you get a notice that your General Relief benefits are being changed or suspended; or that your application was denied; or that you are being charged an over-payment? Learn more.
Know Your Rights
Subtitles are available in: Chinese, Khmer, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese, English. On the bottom bar, look for the “Closed Captioning” icon “CC” and click on it. Click on the wheel icon for Settings, and click on “Subtitles/CC” to select your language.